Saturday, February 21, 2009

It Is Finished!

Dear blog visitors,

Finally I'm done with my "special project". It's actually a blog for Courage Philippines and I hope you can visit the site at this address:

http://www.couragephilippines.blogspot.com/

Please support this blog and add this to your links, although unfortunately I cannot add you because the blog is exclusively for topics dealing with same sex attraction. However, I can drop by your blog once in a while and I can enlist you here in this blog.

If you have a friend, a family member, or a relative who is struggling with homosexuality, please refer them to the above blog site. This site is entirely dedicated for people like me struggling with SSA. In the blog, they can find many resources and information to help them better understand their condition and struggles.

I'm looking forward for all your support. God bless everyone.

No comments: