Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wazzup, wazzup!?

Dear blog visitors,

Please bear with me if I haven't updated my blog for days now coz I'm busy on a "very special project" for my ministry. Right now, I am currently revising and renovating an old blog of Courage and I envision it to be a vehicle of hope and change for all people struggling out there with same-sex attraction like me. I want to thank God for inspiring me so much to do His work through this website. At this moment I cannot give you the URL of this blog until approved by our spiritual director, but rest assured I will post it here.

I never thought that my experience in setting up this personal blog of mine has paved the way for me to apply the little knowledge and skills I've learned in creating blogs! God is truly amazing and His ways indeed are way above ours. To all my regular blog visitors, I hope you can add this new website in the future although I cannot promise that I can add you because it is a group blog specifically dealing with issues about homosexuality. I would gladly appreciate though if you can link this future blog to your blog as your way of supporting our cause.

In case you are wondering what Courage is, you can visit this site for the mean time.

God bless you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just learned that Courage exists. My husband and I just learned that our brother-in-law, his sister's husband, if have a sexual relationship with another man. We are very troubled because she has given him her blessing to pursue this relationship, has welcome her husband's boyfriend to their home for dinner and to interact with their children. As she puts it, he is becoming a "fixed" part of their family. From where we are standing, she is trying to be very tolerant, but is getting increasingly insecure and confused. To be "fair" as they put it, she has begun pursuing other men. Please pray for them. Thank you for letting me blog here, just knowing others understand how homosexuality can affect the family is so helpful. Thank you for sharing your story, we are very grateful to not be so alone.

GoingStraight said...

Hi Anonymous:

I'm happy to know that I was able to share this good news to all those who are struggling out there. Thank you for your courage in speaking up about this serious matter.

I hope you'll be able to read this. I'm sorry for the late reply. Right now, I just finished the new Courage Philippines blog. You can help this struggling family by referring them to a local Courage chapter near your place. By the way where are you located? If you have visited the main Courage website there is a link there of all the Courage chapters around the world.

Homosexuality is a complicated issues, especially for those who are already bound in marriage. Please pray much for this family. If I can be of help to this family, feel free to contact me or just leave a message here.

Thanks and God bless you.